The development of the child begins from the day they are born, slowly and steadily they start grasping things around them, and before you know it they have become a separate individual with their own biases, choices, interests, etc. These days a child’s education begins at as little as 1 year of age and while some parents prefer home-schooling others are more inclined to send their kids to a Nursery school.
Nursery school or preschool is the stage of a child where they are sent to these mini school-like establishments that specialize in grooming and educating children via the means of extra-curricular activities. The enrolment for such institutions begins very early and to choose the best nursery for your kid you must know how to go about finalizing the ideal one for your kid. Here we talk about what the best nursery school in Gurgaon is supposed to look like.
Best Nursery in Gurgaon
Any pre-school can only enter the qualification of being the best pre-school when it comes loaded with facilities. Since the child spends almost 1/4th of their day in the nursery, the school should be able to provide the kid with top facilities that will come as tools for children to grow and learn. Some of the facilities that nursery school in Gurgaon provide are,
- The classrooms are equipped with air conditioners that take care of the temperature of the room. This prevents the kids from sweating and ruining their clothes. Other than this the classrooms also need to be spacious to provide kids with more seating and a playing area. A conducted classroom would not be an ideal setting for kids who are known for not being able to stay still.
- A cultural room or auditorium where the kids can take part in sports or skill-related events. Sports day, annual day, etc. such events are held for kids to enjoy and learn certain things and this can only be done when a large and dedicated space is available for such miscellaneous purposes.
- It is always considered best when the classroom has a good teacher to kids ratio, that is, the number of teacher/s should be able to handle a particular number of kids and be able to give all of them equal attention and so usually lesser students in a class with one teacher is considered an ideal situation.
- The staff and teachers handling the students need to be patient, friendly, qualified and that is exactly what you get here.
- The schools are equipped with 24/7 surveillance systems that take care of any issue that may occur. A teacher or two may not always be enough to take on the highly energetic group of kids who don’t believe in staying still.
- The kids are provided with healthy and delicious food that has all the essential nutrients that they require to become strong and sharp.
- The washrooms provided to kids are totally clean and free of any germs.
- The school also needs to have teachers that have a proper curriculum set up for the kids and can teach them efficiently.
Nursery program in Gurgaon these days also come with the best daycare in Gurgaon. A lot of parents may not be able to give time to the kids during the day due to the responsibilities that may prevent them from doing so and ease the pressure on these kinds of kids. Nursery schools also offer daycare services. The best daycare in Gurgaon is equipped with these facilities,
- These days daycare has all kinds of extracurricular activities like swimming pools, game room, gardens, gyms classes, foreign language lessons, etc. Since daycare is supposed to take care of the kid and help them learn various activities, they are equipped with the best facilities.
- The kids also get properly cooked nutritional meals at these daycare centres as the daycare acts as the third home of the kids after their actual home and nursery.
- The staff that takes care of the kid at these facilities are loving and calm with the kids as the kids need to be nurtured well to grow with a positive attitude.
- The daycare keeps the parents involved in the life of their children with regular updates about their kids. The integration of parents into partners is very important and this gap is bridged by the best daycares.
- The kids are very fidgety and playful and might hurt themselves or may get lost on the premises and so proper services like a surveillance system, medical department, and other such facilities are available to take care of the kids through the day.
- These daycares are usually corporate-approved and so they have a proper code of conduct and follow a systematic approach thus they take care of the kids with utmost care and no compromises or incompetency is welcomed.
To make life easier for the parents, we recommend Sswings pre-school which offers the best nursery program in Gurgaon. Not only this but also they provide the best daycare services for your children and we can attest to this fact. So the search for a good pre-school by parents in Gurgaon can take a back seat as we come up with the recommendation for the best one available in town that is home to all the facilities mentioned above.